Hi everyone, based on previous challenges:
detectron2 has been one of the most used libraries for submissions.
- We are releasing pre-trained models for making it easier to get started with your first submission!
- The training notebook now has submission interfaces as well (for both quick & active participation directly from Colab)
Getting Started Notebook
|R50-FPN-3x||110k||0.082||0.128||Round 1 (v2.0)||Download|
|X101-FPN||10k||0.030||0.050||Round 1 (v2.0)||Download|
|R_101_FPN_3x||80k||0.074||0.118||Round 2 (v2.1)||Download|
Already have your privately trained models?
You can upload detectron2 model without worrying about interfaces using simple to use upload form in this notebook.
- Make your first submission! Try out sample predictions.json for Quick Submission Interface. [1 min]
- Use trained models for submissions: Detectron2 submission interface [10 mins]
- Explore the dataset and play with the training code: Detectron2 training and submissions (Quick, Active) [ mins, but lot more fun!]