📢 Share your feedback, suggestions and more here!

Dear all,

We are constantly trying to make this competition better for everyone and would really appreciate your feedback :raised_hands:

Feel free to reply to this thread with your suggestions and feedback on making the competition better for you!

• What have been your major pain points so far?
  • What would you like to see improved?

Cheers!

:link: More Links

1 Like

Hi, I am unable to download the dataset with google colab using aicrowd API. Tried to download via the download button to local machine but it’s taking too much time.

I tried to follow these steps:

!pip install -U aicrowd-cli==0.1 > /dev/null
API_KEY = "my-api-key"
!aicrowd login --api-key $API_KEY
!aicrowd dataset download --challenge learn-to-race-autonomous-racing-virtual-challenge 0

Am I doing something wrong?

Hi @745H1N please see the instructions in the getting started section: https://www.aicrowd.com/challenges/learn-to-race-autonomous-racing-virtual-challenge#getting-started

I was wondering if we could get some way to drive the vehicle ourselves in the simulator, and get that observation + control data. Initializing with supervised racing data would potentially help, but I’m unsure if the current simulator can do that currently.

1 Like

Hi @arav_agrawal,

That is a great idea however it is expected that the data generation manually may contain more noise, but you should totally try it out.

“Data generation” is performed by simply saving the agent’s observations and writing them to files. In your example the agent would be the center line follower of the race track.

2 Likes

That’s totally fair - thank you for the note!