πŸ“’ Share your feedback, suggestions and more here!

Dear all,

We are constantly trying to make this competition better for everyone and would really appreciate your feedback :raised_hands:

Feel free to reply to this thread with your suggestions and feedback on making the competition better for you!

• What have been your major pain points so far?
  • What would you like to see improved?

Cheers!

:link: More Links

1 Like

Hi, I am unable to download the dataset with google colab using aicrowd API. Tried to download via the download button to local machine but it’s taking too much time.

I tried to follow these steps:

!pip install -U aicrowd-cli==0.1 > /dev/null
API_KEY = "my-api-key"
!aicrowd login --api-key $API_KEY
!aicrowd dataset download --challenge learn-to-race-autonomous-racing-virtual-challenge 0

Am I doing something wrong?

Hi @745H1N please see the instructions in the getting started section: https://www.aicrowd.com/challenges/learn-to-race-autonomous-racing-virtual-challenge#getting-started

I was wondering if we could get some way to drive the vehicle ourselves in the simulator, and get that observation + control data. Initializing with supervised racing data would potentially help, but I’m unsure if the current simulator can do that currently.

1 Like

Hi @arav_agrawal,

That is a great idea however it is expected that the data generation manually may contain more noise, but you should totally try it out.

β€œData generation” is performed by simply saving the agent’s observations and writing them to files. In your example the agent would be the center line follower of the race track.

2 Likes

That’s totally fair - thank you for the note!