Showcase your skills to the community by sharing a great explainer on the Seismic Facies Identification Challenge and stand a chance to win an Oculus Quest 2!
You can explain your solution through a (Colab) notebook, a video, an article, or beautiful data visualisation.
What makes your solution unique? We want to know!
3 x Oculus Quest 2’s up for grabs for Top 3 Community Contributors
Deadline: 20th November 2021
The purpose of the community explainer notebook is to give AIcrew members a good starting point to the challenge, as well as share unique approaches and findings. Explaining your approach in detail will help the community understand your solution and explore new methods.
Here are some handy pointers that can improve your chances of winning the prize.
- Code should be runnable without any errors or issues.
- Code must contain comments and explanations of cells where necessary.
- Citing external resources related to the topic of the notebook is encouraged!
- Creating your own custom video or images will be an added bonus.
- Don’t be limited to sharing notebook for solutions that give high scores on the leaderboard. You can also share notebooks that help community members understand the problem better or introduce an interesting concept!
The prizes will be awarded based on the popularity of the contribution in the community and organizer discretion.
- There is no constraint on how you present your solution. Let your creative juices flow!
- You can make multiple submissions, but you’re only eligible for the prize once.
- The language of the explainer must strictly be in English so that it reaches a wide audience on our platform.
- We will announce the winners of the Community prize after the completion of Seismic Facies Identification Challenge, Round 4 .