Dear Foodies ,
We are back again with a new Round of the Food Recognition Benchmark 2022.
And we are excited to release the
The new dataset, which reflects the problem formulation of Round 2 contains :
54,392images of food items
100,256instance segmentation annotations
A key change from Round 1 (and
MyFoodRepo-v2.0) is that many of the visually similar food classes have been merged into a single class (which we refer to as
food sets), reducing the total number of instance segmentation classes from
The results of Round 2 also decide who claims the following prizes :
- 1st Prize: DJI FPV Drone Combo
- 2nd Prize: DJI Mavic Air 2
- 3rd Prize: Oculus Quest 2
You can still take part in Round 2, even if you have not engaged in Round 1.
New to the competition?
- Make your first submission! Try out sample predictions.json for Quick Submission Interface . [1 min]
- Explore the dataset and play with the training code: MMdetection training and submissions (Quick, Active) [ mins, but lot more fun!]
- Want to use Detection2? Check out the previous release post.