Has phase-2 started?

According to the timeline, phase-2 should be started now. Any updates?

7 Likes

Same question. Anyone knows?

I doubt, I believe the page will be updated (notifying us) phase 2 has started.

I asked in “In”. They answered me “It has already started. Everyone who have a successful submission in the first round can join the second round” I don’t understand anything :upside_down_face: :innocent: Why is there no tag “Round 2: N days left”?? … like in the neighboring competition. Has anyone already had successful submissions in the second round?

1 Like

The leaderboard is not updated, and I’ve tried to submit the code, the evaluation process can be done but the score will not show in the leaderboard. It’s really strange…

1 Like

BTW, where did you ask? What is “In”? :innocent: It seems that their official staff does not read the discussions very often. Do you know where can we find the official staff? @pavel_orlov

I asked Meta’s boss (but not Mark Zuckerberg) at linkedin. Would like to see an update from AIcrowd. I don’t know, maybe they have a day off today? :slightly_smiling_face:

Did you have successful submissions before the end of the first round? UPD: I see you in general LB on 23 place

Yes, I could submit successfully before phase-1 ended and got scores.
We only submitted for task 1 and 2: AIcrowd | Meta KDD Cup 24 - CRAG - Retrieval Summarization | Leaderboards

But after 27 May, my submission will be evaluated and I will get a score, but the score will not be updated to the leaderboard, and a message that tells me the evaluation fails will be sent through the main page like this.

1 Like

@aicrowd_team Could anyone help with this?

2 Likes

But in the rules(AIcrowd | Meta Comprehensive RAG Benchmark: KDD Cup 2024 | Challenge_rules), they said:

Blockquote
Limit one (1) registration per Participant (either individually or as a Team). Each Participant (either individuals or Teams) can choose to complete in 1, 2, or 3 tasks.

@jiazunchen Hi, sorry to bother. :sob: May I ask whether your team can submit to phase-2 now? I’ve noticed your team submitted to all three tasks and got 1st place.

1 Like

All three leaderboards were last updated on May 27th, so this is not a specific member’s issue. I see two explanations so far: 1) The 2nd round has begun, but during it the leaderboards will not be updated… and nothing will be explained to us). We only have 6 attempts until June 20th. 2) There is some kind of organizational problem that will be resolved and we will be informed.

Personally, for now I will work based on the first option.

The world is a big makeshift team, lol. I can’t imagine such a big company like Meta can make so many mistakes in such a competition and most of the time there is no official response at all…

1 Like

hi bro, I have the same question and have not received any message.

Regarding your explanation 1, does it mean that for the entire phase 2, we only have 6 attempts? If that’s the case, I will be afraid to submit my solution. :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Me too) But that’s how I understood the phrase:

Phase II Each participating team can make up to 6 submissions for all 3 tracks together over the challenge [TO BE TESTED WITH AICROWD SUBMISSION SYSTEM]

Where did you see this explanation? The official website doesn’t seem to say

Hi bro,Why can you submit today? @jiazunchen @pavel_orlov @shizueyy @CDM @mc_liu

On main page in “SOLUTION SUBMISSION”. Official website - which one is it?

Thank you, I found it. Also, I would like to ask if submitting 6 works includes evaluation failure?