Has phase-2 started?

I believe explanation 2, actually. I have submitted more than 6 times after the claimed phase-2 start time until now. And I also have a submission that is completed but tagged wrongly with evaluating. And sometimes I get:

You have exceeded the allowed number of parallel submissions. Please wait until your other submission(s) are graded.

Just like Parallel Submission Limit Reached and Issue with Submission.
I also tried to send emails to help@aicrowd.com and crag-kddcup-2024@meta.com but got no responses. For some reason, there seems no official staff cares about this competition. That’s really funny.

1 Like

It feels like something happened on May 27th. Some kind of turning point. I remember that the instances in AWS ran out, but this cannot be the reason for what we see? </END of digression>

Have you had completely successful attempts after May 28? So that after this there will be no error messages?

There are no error messages on the GitLab issue page. But on the main page, the notification will tell me the evaluation failed. And the evaluation score is not reflected in the leaderboard.

1 Like

I don’t know, I saw some successful commits and tried to commit and found that it got scores but didn’t update the leaderboard

are you using six number of submit on the phase2 ? @jiazunchen

It’s been submitted more than six times

So I think they extended phase 1 with phase 1b by ~ 10 days. Given the radio silence, hopefully that means they are postponing the phase 2 start by ~ 10 days, which would have it starting soon. Otherwise if phase 2 already started, there is going to be a mess since many teams have likely already exceeded the 6 submission limit they set for phase 2.

Wow! The tag “Phase 2: 13 days left” appeared

1 Like