Contributing to the community has NEVER been more fun than this.
Announcing the Community Contribution Prize for ADDI Alzheimer’s Detection Challenge!
These are the prizes for Top 8 Community Contributors
- 1 x Sony PlayStation 5
- 1 x X-Box Series X
- 3 x DJI Manic Mini 2
- 3 x Oculus Quest 2
Your contributions can be for anything that adds value towards solving the problem - data analysis, exploration, article or video on your approach - all supported by a working piece of code snippet.
Be as creative as you can be, and make sure to dazzle the community!
Deadline: 26th May 2021, 8 AM UTC
- You must post your explainers through the ‘Notebooks’ section on the challenge page.
- Your submissions have to be made from the Workbench. (you cannot access the data outside of the workbench)
- The prizes will be awarded as per the discretion of the organizers, and the popularity of the post in the community (based on number of likes ) - so share your post widely to spread the word!
- You can make multiple submissions, but you’re only eligible for the prize once.
- Your work needs to be published under a license and on a platform that allows other participants to use it. For example, code should be provided under an open-source license, and articles should be readable freely.
All the best!
Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries, or just reply to this post!