The goal of AI Blitz⚡ is to make your machine learning journey as rewarding as possible.
We aim to create a community where learning is prioritized, in addition to delivering you exciting AI problems.
Lining up with the same idealogy and enabling the community to get a chance at sharing their learning, we are glad to announce
AI Blitz⚡XII Community Contribution Prize
Choose any puzzle from this edition of AI Blitz and share your resource with the community as a notebook through AIcrowd Showcase.
:school: Explain your solution or even your data exploration in the form of a (Colab) Notebook, a video, an article, or beautiful visualizations! Anything that makes your solution unique! Tell it to the community!
And, get a chance at winning
$100 Cash Prize each for Top 2 Community Contributors!
Deadline: 10th January | 12:00 PM UTC
Making a community contribution submission is made possible by the AIcrowd Showcase feature. Share your preferred contribution here!
The purpose of the community explainer notebook is to give beginners and AIcrew members a good starting point as well as share unique approaches and findings. Explaining your approach in little detail will help the community to understand better your solution! Here are some handy pointers that can help your chances of winning the prize.
- Code should be runnable without any errors or issues.
- Code must contain comments and explanations of cells where necessary.
- Citing external resources related to the topic of the notebook will also be a nice touch!
- Creating your own custom video or images will be added bonus.
- Only sharing notebook giving higher scores is not always necessary, you can also share notebooks that help a participant understand the problem or a topic of Machine Learning that is related to the challenge.
The prizes will be awarded based on the contribution’s popularity in the community and organizer discretion.
Some house rules to be followed:
- You can enter as many times as you like, but you can only win once.
- The explanation must be written entirely in English so as to reach a large audience on our platform.
- The winners will be announced once the challenge is complete!