The Learn to Race Challenge has a strong research focus. Hence, we want to enable a community where knowledge sharing and learning is paramount!
Aligned with that philosophy, we are excited to announce the Community Contribution Prize for the Learn to Race Challenge!
To participate in the Community Contribution Prize,
Create an explainer on the Learn to Race Challenge. This explainer must be in the format of a video or a notebook, or as a blog post - your choice! It should be succinct, and simple.
Top 10 winners get $100 AWS Credits each!
Deadline: 15th February 2022 | 23:59 PM UTC
The purpose of the community contribution prize is to give the community members a good starting point as well as share unique approaches and findings. Explaining your approach in little detail will help the community to better understand your solution! Here are some handy pointers that can help your chances of winning the prize.
- Code should be runnable without any errors or issues.
- Code must contain comments and explanation of cells where necessary.
- Citing external resources related to the topic of the notebook will also be a nice touch!
- Creating your own custom video or images will be added bonus.
- Only sharing notebook giving higher scores is not always necessary, you can also share notebooks that help a participant understanding the problem or a topic of Machine Learning that is related to the challenge.
The prizes will be awarded based on the popularity of the contribution in the community and as per organizers’ discretion.
- There is no constraint on how you present your solution. Let your creative juices flow!
- You can make multiple submissions, but you’re only eligible for the prize once.
- The language of the explainer must strictly be in English so that it reaches a wide audience on our platform.
- We will announce the winners of the Community prize after the completion of the Learn to Race Challenge.