We are excited to announce the following Community Contribution Prizes :
How to Participate?
- The Community Contribution Prizes will be awarded based on the discretion of the organizers, and will be awarded to the teams/individuals, that among other actions, are most active in the community.
- The prizes typically go to individuals or teams that are extremely active in the community, share resources - or even answer questions - that benefit the whole community greatly!
- So, share your posts widely to spread the word and get active in the community!
- You can make multiple submissions, but you are only eligible for the Community Contribution Prize once.
- In case of resources that are created, your work needs to be published under a license of your choice, and on a platform that allows other participants to access and use it.
Notebooks, Blog Posts, Tutorials, Screencasts, Youtube Videos, or even your active responses on the challenge forums - everything is eligible for the Community Contribution Prizes.
We are looking forward to see everything you create!
All the best!
@mohanty how do you register yourself for participation in community contribution price? And is there a checklist that the judges are going to refer to while evaluating the participants?
I am interested in the community contribution category and would like to do the needful to stand a better chance at winning.
In the " ESCI Challenge for Improving Product Search", one of my post got 3.7k views (this was the most viewed post in this contest) and another of my post got 30 likes (this is the most liked post among unofficial posts). Will this support me with community prizes?
@amiruddin_nagri : There is no express registration required for the community contribution prizes. If you submit any resource (a blog post, a forum post, share code repositories, make short tutorial videos, etc etc) and it will automatically be counted towards the community contribution prizes, as long as it is supported by end to end working code for the tasks(s).
@yrquni : Yes, it will count towards the Community Contribution Prizes, as long as it is supported by end to end working code for any of the tasks.
That is my question, where do I “submit my resource”? Should I link them using a reply in this discussion thread?
You can make an independent post for more visibility. Or a reply on the thread is also valid.
@mohanty are the contribution prizes announced or are going to be announced?