When does the second phase open?

I checked the description on the website, and it was supposed to open the second testing phase on March 6. But I haven’t seen any hints about it so far.

Also, the results I submitted are shown on the leaderboard.

I hope to get clarification from you about the opening date of the second phase.

4 Likes

It’s almost 10 days now since March 6. Hope they release it soon :pray:

1 Like

Hello @JusperLee and @subatomicseer ,

sorry for the delay - I have pinged AIcrowd and hope that they will look into it as soon as possible. It is only a visualization problem and none of your submissions will be lost.

Kind regards

Stefan

2 Likes

It also will be great if “Submissions” menu will appear in “Cinematic Sound Demixing Track”.

4 Likes

There is problem with Leaderboard C in Music Demixing Track - it sorted incorrectly.

2 Likes

Not just that, but it is missing some submissions too. For example, my submission for label noise leaderboard appears on leaderboard C, but my submission with external data is missing from leaderboard C. I think it’s the same case with kuielab submissions as well.

Yeah, Leaderboard C is showing the lowest scores of each team and also sorted backwards.

3 Likes

Hello all,

sorry for all the trouble with the transition from Phase 1 to Phase 2 - @dipam just fixed the problem with the sorting - so this should be fine now.

@subatomicseer Is there still a problem with missing submissions for leaderboard A?

We are also working on adding the old submissions from Phase 1 to the leaderboard of Phase 2 - this will allow you to see the effect of overfitting of your models. If everything goes well, this should be done by end of the week.

Kind regards

Stefan

2 Likes

Thanks, @StefanUhlich. Seems all good now, my submissions are not missing anymore! :partying_face:

Btw, does anyone know what is the timezone for the leaderboard, I mean when do the submissions reset?