Welcome to your 2nd Assignment!

@dipam
As I am not changing any code just commenting and testing whether it is working individually and just decommenting and testing whether whole is working. As they are working individually and not working as a whole. I couldn’t find the issue.

my issue is solved .
thanks @dipam

Hi Dipam,
It says Evaluation Failed after generating validation and test data predictions when I submit (Submission #131739). I couldn’t find the error from AICrowd logs. Could you please look into it? Thanks.

Hi @richa_verma_cs20d020

Can you check if your local scoring cell is working without any error.

In case your local scoring cell gives an error its probably because the output format is wrong, check the targets file for the output format.

If your local scoring cell gives no error please let me know.

Hi @richa_verma_cs20d020

I checked your submission notebook, the local evaluation cell gives an array instead of a single number as the score. So its definitely related to the output format. Please check your code to match the correct output format (as available in the targets files)

I’m getting this error while running TD Lambda
How to resolve this?

Hello, I am getting a perfect local score and my code is pretty much the same as pseudocode. I am still ending up with a grade of only 5.4. I don’t know where its going wrong. Maybe you can give a few more test cases.

Hi @s_tarun_prasad_me17b

Unfortunately the choice of giving extra test cases is not upto me, please talk to the TAs.

In my opinion the test cases provided are sufficient, please review your code properly.

1 Like