Welcome to The Flatland 3 Challenge!
This is the of the Flatland Challenge! Participate in the challenge and push the boundaries of Multi-agent RL on trains!
What’s New in Flatland 3?
- In the previous Flatland environments, the trains departed and arrived at anytime - as the goal was to make the trains reach their destinations as fast as possible.
- However, things are quite different in the real world! Timing and punctuality are crucial to railways, and trains have specific schedules with pre-decided departure and arrival times.
- We are excited to introduce this real-life concept into the Flatland 3 environment!
- The first Flatland challenge was organized in 2019 and attracted tremendous interest!
- Check out the winning solution by @mugurelionut here!
- The next year, Flatland challenge was accepted to the NeurIPS 2020 Competitions track and saw phenomenal participation from researchers and enthusiasts from all around the world!
- Check out some stellar community contributions here and here
- Watch the winners’ talks at NeurIPS here!
- Flatland relaunched as a part of the AMLD conference in 2021
- Check out the PPO Baseline here | And DQN Baseline here
How To Make Your First Submission
- With our starting instructions, you should be able to make your first submission to the Flatland 3 Challenge in under 10 minutes!!
- Just follow the instructions here and if you face any issues, let us know in the reply to this post right below!
All the best!