Submitting your kit: image_build_failed

I am trying to submit your submission template/kit and it is failing with " image_build_failed".
Please assist:
https://gitlab.aicrowd.com/Dmitryakonovalov/snake-species-identification-challenge-starter-kit/tree/9bcd155e392c53ec76e38f2b76dd68a447f38033
Thanks, Dmitry

1 Like

Hi @Dmitryakonovalov,

There were few packages causing the build failure and weren’t really required in environment.yml.

The starter kit has been fixed, you can clone it now for making a new submission.

Changes made are:

1 Like

Dear Dmitry,

Submission and Evaluation are not ready yet as we are still building the final “disclosed” test set.

Anyway, we are also working on a new version of a Submission Template to minimize issues with your Submissions.

Please stay tuned. We will release the test set and the New Submission Template soon.

Best,
Lukas

3 Likes

Thank you for preparing a new submission template. Current template uses “round4_classes.csv” while it is now round5 (with some different set of snake-labels). Please confirm that your round5 training set of classes and classids will remain unchanged, i.e. I could proceed with training a model while waiting for the new submission template. Thanks, Dmitry

Good Morning, Dmitry,

I can confirm that the training set won’t be changed.

Best,
Lukas

1 Like

Just checking if you have the correct (for round-5) baseline ready?

Hi Dmitry,

we expect to have it done at the beginning of April. Our target is to expand the undisclosed dataset as much as possible.

There is currently no need to Submit anyway. You should be able to prepare the solution with the provided validation set.

Best,
Lukas

1 Like

Hi Picekl,
When can we expect the evaluation server to be ready along with the round 5 starter kit?

Hi Gokul,

Good to see you!

It is a good question but I still do not have a positive answer. As we are trying to get much more images for testing so we are postponing the release of the starter kit. We will definitely release it by the end of the month.

Best,
Lukas

Thanks for the update Picekl. Will the last date to submit submissions be May 7th as well?