Submitting your kit: image_build_failed

I am trying to submit your submission template/kit and it is failing with " image_build_failed".
Please assist:
https://gitlab.aicrowd.com/Dmitryakonovalov/snake-species-identification-challenge-starter-kit/tree/9bcd155e392c53ec76e38f2b76dd68a447f38033
Thanks, Dmitry

1 Like

Hi @Dmitryakonovalov,

There were few packages causing the build failure and weren’t really required in environment.yml.

The starter kit has been fixed, you can clone it now for making a new submission.

Changes made are:

1 Like

Dear Dmitry,

Submission and Evaluation are not ready yet as we are still building the final “disclosed” test set.

Anyway, we are also working on a new version of a Submission Template to minimize issues with your Submissions.

Please stay tuned. We will release the test set and the New Submission Template soon.

Best,
Lukas

3 Likes

Thank you for preparing a new submission template. Current template uses “round4_classes.csv” while it is now round5 (with some different set of snake-labels). Please confirm that your round5 training set of classes and classids will remain unchanged, i.e. I could proceed with training a model while waiting for the new submission template. Thanks, Dmitry

Good Morning, Dmitry,

I can confirm that the training set won’t be changed.

Best,
Lukas