Submission Failed - Please Tell Us When Submission Works Again

Hi, for the past 4 hours, I have been receiving " Submission failed : Failed to communicate with the grader. Please resubmit again in a few hours if this issue persists.." when submitting to track 5. An example GitLab issue (for admins to review) is [here].

I have tried 3 times and received 3 “failed” submissions. I do not want to try anymore because I do not want to use up my failed submission quota. Can an admin tell us when submissions are working for track 5 again? Thanks.

1 Like

Same error here for track 5 Submission failed : Failed to communicate with the grader. Please resubmit again in a few hours if this issue persists..

We receive your report. AICrowd folks are notified.

System-wise errors are beyond my scope, so that’s the only thing I can do right now.

2 Likes

@fersebasIn @Chris_Deotte I have received an update from aicrowd folks, who tell me that a fix has been made. You should be able to submit new solutions now.

However, these failed submissions cannot be re-queued (as they never enter the queue). Sorry about that.

2 Likes

I’ve just submit and we got the same error :confused:

issue:
https://gitlab.aicrowd.com/fersebasIn/amazon-kdd-cup-2024-starter-kit/-/issues/187

Yes, this is not fixed. I just submitted and got
Submission failed : Failed to communicate with the grader. Please resubmit again in a few hours if this issue persists..
The GitLab issue is [here]

For the past 2 days, no team has been able to submit to track 5.

Please fix this issue and let us know when it is fixed. Thank you

1 Like

aicrowd folks are notified again. Sorry for the confusion.

1 Like

@Chris_Deotte : We apologize for the inconvenience. We identified an issue specific to Track5 evaluator, and just pushed a fix. We have also validated the same by ensuring a successful submission for Track 5 goes through. Please resubmit your submission for Track 5, and let us know if you still face any issues.