Rssfete and tearth: Thank you so much

@rohitmidha23, @shraddhaamohan & Tearth. Your competitive spirit kept me going. See you in the next competition. All the best!!

3 Likes

@student same here. We did this competition more as a getting started with NLP competition. So if you don’t mind, can you give us a brief overview of your solution?

Congrats on winning!

@student Do let us know if you are attending the conference, we’d love to see you there.

Congrats and good luck!

Dear all!

Thanks for your awesome contributions, and fantastic efforts! The competition was so close, and so exciting!

@student, the team of @rohitmidha23, and tearth, would you please share your emails or email me at navid.rekabsaz@jku.at.

Cheers, Navid

1 Like

I’d like to say thanks to the organizers of the competition and everyone who was actively participating in it. My solution is simple, yet I think every team from top 5 used more or less the same approach: fine-tuning of pretrined transformer. I’m not sure that I could share more details (architecture, hyperparameters, and tricks) before the conference (it is stated in rules).

Hi Navid:

Thanks a lot. Totally agree. I am sure the next two rounds are going to be even more exciting.

My email address is: rohsharm1776@gmail.com

Please let me know if any other details are required.

Thanks
Rohit

@shraddhaamohan Thanks a lot. Looking forward to it. Hope to see you there.

Thanks
Rohit