Maybe it was mentioned before, I got a weird bug on a submission. Everything was great when I ran it locally but it crashed during submission.
It seems that the packages are not necessary loaded in the order specified on
In my case, it caused a problem since the
stats package was loaded last (which is odd since I did not use it). Anyway, that meant that
dplyr::filter which was not what I wanted…
The solution is the package
To be sure that this kind of problem don’t happen, load all your packages, run
conflicted::conflict_scout() and add steps like
I mean, we should do it on every projects, but in this case, it is particularly useful.
Hope this helps.