remote: /////////////////////////
remote: /// /////////////////////// ///
remote: ///////////////////////////////////
remote: /////////////////////////////////////
remote: )////////////////////////////////(
remote: ///// /////
remote: (/////// /// /// //////)
remote: /////////// /////// //////////
remote: (///////////////////////////////////////)
remote: ///// /////
remote: /////////////////
remote: ///////////
remote:
To gitlab.aicrowd.com:fersebasIn/amazon-kdd-cup-2024-starter-kit.git

• [new tag] submission-t4-angela → submission-t4-angela
3 Likes

I think there was a glitch in our system that prevented the creation of issues by an hour or so. Your submission can be seen at

https://gitlab.aicrowd.com/fersebasIn/amazon-kdd-cup-2024-starter-kit/-/issues/375

now. I will work with aicrowd folks to ensure that they are evaluated and can be counted towards the final evaluation.

1 Like

Understand, Thanks so much!!

Last question @yilun_jin we can wait for the evaluation before filling the form no? It suppose to evaluate before the deadline, right? Thanks so much for your help (always).

We have around 200 submissions waiting to evaluate. I think they can be finished before tomorrow 12:00 UTC. If they are not, we can extend the deadline of the google sheet, so no worries.

1 Like

perfect, very helpful, kind, and quick as always, it is appreciated. Congratulations on the Shopbench dataset and the challenge, it has been very fun and exciting.

1 Like

Reply from the AICrowd folks.

We will consider all submissions that are currently show up in the ‘issues’ as valid (AIcrowd folks will manually mark them).

We expect the queue to clear after ~10 hours. After that, we can re-queue your submissions that are affected by glitches.

Glad that you enjoyed the competition. Cheers.

1 Like

Understand, thanks for the info :slight_smile: