Product Matching: Inference failed

@dipam can you please let me know what went wrong here, It says inference failed and there’s nothing in the logs, submission:211733, thanks!

@dipam Hello, please help me why the submission failed on product matching stage. AIcrowd

@strekalov , I’ve added your error on gitlab comment.

@youssef_nader3 I’ve added your error on gitlab comment.

@dipam
Could you add an error to the following inference errors:

@bartosz_ludwiczuk

They timed out.

1 Like

@dipam Could you provide more info about submissions #212367 and #212368, please?
Both are Product Matching: Inference failed

@dipam, could you please check
It is failed in step “Build Packages And Env”, however I have changed only NN params.
As to me it is very strange…

1 Like

@dipam Can you help me why my submission failed, please? AIcrowd

@dipam Could you check submission: 213161?

The diagram shows that everything worked fine, but the status is failed:

@dipam sorry to bother you again. but can you please let me know why 214218 and 212720 failed?

@youssef_nader3 Both of these timed out

@dipam , have you changed some settings of the server for inference?
Previously I have faced near 1 failed submitting per day, just rerunning helps.
however today I have changed only NN weights files and thats all, 1 get 1 submit ok, and 4 other weights with same size, same model all same just other epochs - failed.
As to me it is very strange…
Could you pls check it?

If it is timeout, how it could be if other weights are ok, or just resubmitting sometimes helps?

@Mykola_Lavreniuk

All these timed out, they’re just barely above the time limit. The variation in runtime can be due to the slight variation in CPU type that the AWS nodes we provision can have. Hence resubmitting can sometimes help, but for consistency I suggest trying to bring down the compute time.

I understand that every second might matter, however the organizer has deemed 10 minutes to be a generous time limit for the kind of solutions they are looking for, hence the constraint.

@dipam, thank you for the quick response

@dipam Hi, can you please tell me why my submission # #215436 failed?

@v_mudryi

I’ve added the error on your gitlab issue page for the submission.

1 Like

@dipam Hello! Help me, please! Why my submission is failed? AIcrowd

@dipam I checkout on successful submission and he also failed AIcrowd Please, help me!

Hi, you can check the explanation on this message above. Hope it helps.