My submission was evaluated sucsessfuly in debug mode. I set “debug: false” and got “submission failed”, because function rdkit.Chem.MolFromSmiles returned None for some input strings. My rdkit version is 2020.09.2
We received inputs from multiple participants and identified which SMILES were causing issues to popular implementation like RDKit, etc.
We have fixed it at our side, so your submissions would no longer break for NoneType and Unicode error.
In case any new submission fails for a similar error, let us know your submission ID and we can pinpoint which SMILE is causing an issue for you.
In case you want to rerun your old submission which failed due to this error, you can comment on your GitLab issue with “rerun this”.
Happy submitting and wish you all luck for the top position at the leaderboard!