Not qualified submission

Hi, I’m from the team GPU_IS_ALL_YOU_NEED and AFAIK we are qualified for Track 3 in Phase 2. But when I submitted, I’ve got this:

Submission failed : You have not qualified for this round. Please review the challenge rules at www.aicrowd.com

3 Likes

It seems strange, because from our record, your team should qualify for all tracks.

I would check with aicrowd folks about that.

And also could you provide a link to your submission?

It’s here.

Forwarded to aicrowd folks to take a look.

1 Like

I still can’t submit to Track 3.

But my teammate can.

I think it’s happened because I never submitted to this track during Phase 1.

Could you please grant me some access?

Unfortunately I cannot deal with that. We have to @aicrowd-bot for help.

I meet the same question. i come from team ihun( aicrowd.com/challenges/amazon-kdd-cup-2024-multi-task-online-shopping-challenge-for-llms/teams/ihun) , and currently i change my computer, and use new ssh token. But when I submitted, I’ve got this: Submission failed : You have not qualified for this round. Please review the challenge rules at www.aicrowd.com. And here is my submission AIcrowd Submission Failed (#8) · Issues · yingyizhang / Amazon KDD Cup 2024 Starter Kit · GitLab.

Can you check whether your teammates can submit?

There is a known bug by aicrowd folks that even though a team qualifies for phase 2, team members who did not submit in Phase 1 may not be able to submit.

We want to make sure whether it is the same issue, or a different one.

My teammate can submit. ~

AIcrowd folks know this issue and are working on that now.

thanks for your helpt!!!

Sorry, I would like to ask if this issue has been fixed, but I still cannot submit it ~

Unfortunately, not yet. AICrowd folks are working on another issue recently.

I have no control over that, so I cannot help either. Sorry.