Competing is more fun with a team! Introduce yourself here and find others who are looking to team up! Some questions to help you find your teammate
- What’s your background?
- What are your strengths and skills?
- What are you hoping to achieve for this challenge?
Join the discord channel to meet other challenge participants like you. Have a great time!
Greetings to all. I’m looking for a team member to join my team for this challenge.
Hi, I’m interested in joining a team. Unfortunately I can only contribute like 5 hours a week until the end of August and then 10 hours a week after that. I have some experience in RL competitions, for example competing in the BotBowl 4 competition that just ended.
Hello, I’m interested in teaming up.
- Background : I’m a master student in applied mathematics at the number 1 top french school for research Ecole Normale Supérieure-PSL (rue d’Ulm). I’ve just completed a 2 months research internship at INRIA labs on a RL subject. I’ve been practicing RL for 2 years now.
- Strengths and skills : mathematical background, but also technical informatics skills (digital systems, OS and networks, I can code in C/C++ as well as in ASM, can code ofc in python).
- Goals : win this competition & see if to what extent RL can be applied to Energy grid management.
Hi everyone, I’m looking for teammates who can complete the challenge together. This is my profile:
- In some scenarios and challenges, I have experience in learning to apply DL and RL, but the theoretical foundation is not very good.
- I work as an R&D engineer in a technology company;
- This challenge has already begun, and there are good closer One-step baseline for later optimization and creation.
- My spoken English is not very good, so I may need Discord or email to communicate with you
- Hope you can complete the competition cycle and not give up halfway
Hello @Joseph_amigo! Are you still looking for teammates? I am interested to team up. Here goes my profile:
Background: I recently graduated with a BTech in CS from IIT (BHU) Varanasi, India. Currently I am working full-time in a mixed role (development + data science) in the industry.
Strengths: I have worked on several ML projects spanning CV and NLP. I have been exploring and learning about RL for the last 1.5 years. As part of my undergrad thesis I worked in the domain of Intelligent Transportation System which nowadays involves quite a lot of RL for traffic signal and AV controls.
Weakness: I lack experience in implementing custom agents and the engineering skills needed to tune hyperparameters or stabilise training.
Goal: Win this challenge/co-author a good paper to boost my application for PhD in the next Fall.
Do let me know if you think there is a good match of skills/motivation.