Is anyone encountering SSL issue with image build caching API? I don't know if there is something I can do about this?

{“message”:“page not found”}

{“message”:“page not found”}

no such manifest: docker.io/aicrowd/submission:249505

Docker image not found, building…

[Repo2Docker] Looking for repo2docker_config in /

Picked Local content provider.

Using local repo /src.

Error in querying builder api about cache

HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘image-builder.aicrowd.com’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /api/v1/caching/hasher?rhash=799f23ab8f4d2051516ed91002163248&dhash=9ca93713d613c7687019176dca7f0ef9 (Caused by SSLError(SSLCertVerificationError(1, ‘[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: unable to get local issuer certificate (_ssl.c:1123)’)))

Try creating the submission again, It happened for me as well.

1 Like

hmm the issue is persisting for me. This happens every time i submit with nothing changed, but only the contents of the /agents/phi2_model/microsoft__phi2/ directory in order to exchange with my fine tuned model. Anyone have any thoughts on how using different parameters result in a SSL cert verification error?

by creating submission, do you mean just commit git tag it with different name and push to aicrowd with that tag name?

Yeah, the resubmission of same commit

1 Like

The same thing is happening for me in task 2 as well. The evaluation gets initialized, but it says the time-out error. @dipam Can you make the logs easier to understand?

1 Like

Hey if it helps, turns out the SSL error happens even on my successful evaluation so not sure if it’s the main cause of the failure.