How download?

Hi,
Sorry, would you tell me how to download train dataset?
Best regards.

Hi @KDE-lab,

CLEF challenges require you to upload EUA before download links are available.

You can do it by going to the Resources section on the challenge page.

Hi, @shivam
Sorry, I can download tar.gz
I have one question.
Where does dataset?
Would you tell me download dataset?

I see, tagging organizer to look into it.

cc: @Ivan_Eggel

Hi @KDE-lab

First of all, we would like to thank you for your interest in our fusion challenge.

What you downloaded is the development set for the Interestingness part of the Fusion challenge (which mainly represents a regression problem). We also provide a Result Diversification part for the Fusion challenge (which represents a retrieval problem).

Regarding the devset you have downloaded, it contains the following folders:

• inducers: contains the output from all the pre-computed inducers we provide
  • gt: contains the ground truth values for the developement set
  • performance: contains the MAP@10 performance for all the inducers in the dataset
  • scripts: contains a series of scripts that helps you calculate the MAP@10 performance of your methods.

The format of the files contained in the dataset are listed on the challenge page, in the Data part of the Overview section (see the photo below).

Your task would be to create a late fusion scheme that takes the predictions we provided in the “inducers” folder, process and combine them according to your late fusion scheme and output the new set of predictions created by your late fusion scheme.

Let me know if this clears up the scope of the challenge, and of course, let me know if you have any other questions.
Best regards,
Gabi Constantin

1 Like