How can I use python3.10?

Thank you very much for the facility and environment support of from the organizers. However, during the runtime, I encountered the following issue:

I tried to use VLLM to load the LoRA model. However, during loading, an issue arises in versions 3.8 and below.

File "/home/aicrowd/.conda/lib/python3.8/site-packages/vllm/utils.py", line 54, in __init__

File "/home/aicrowd/.conda/lib/python3.8/site-packages/vllm/utils.py", line 54, in __init__

self.cache = OrderedDict[Hashable, T]()

self.cache = OrderedDict[Hashable, T]()

TypeError: 'type' object is not subscriptable

TypeError: 'type' object is not subscriptable

########################################
#             build-image              #
########################################
Waiting for dockerd to be up...

Waiting for Docker daemon to become available..

This problem was resolved in Python 3.10. To change the Python version, I modified the Dockerfile to the following:

SHELL ["/bin/bash", "-c"]
RUN conda init
RUN conda install cmake -y && conda clean -y -a
COPY --chown=1001:1001 requirements.txt ${HOME_DIR}/requirements.txt
RUN conda create -y -n py310 python==3.10.14
RUN echo "conda activate py310" >> ~/.bashrc
RUN pip install -r requirements.txt --no-cache-dir

COPY --chown=1001:1001 . ${HOME_DIR}

However, from the above errors, it seems that build-image is running after the program execution, resulting in the Python version still being 3.8 at runtime (/home/aicrowd/.conda/lib/python3.8).

submission can be seen at AIcrowd

@tjs : You have full control over the Dockerfile in the starter kit, and we setup a miniconda installation in the dockerfile as well, so you could create a new conda environment here as well.

Before submitting, Please test that the docker image is working as expected by using the included docker_run.sh script.

Best of luck