Has the Winner Notification already been sent?

Has the Winner Notification already been sent?
I would like to confirm this as there was no mention of a specific time on 7/15 at what time. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

It seems they have forgot the competition :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@aicrowd_team
Sorry to bother you. I would like to check the current situation and would like to ask you about this question.

The winners are not announced yet. You will receive an email about the winner announcement once the due diligence is completed.

1 Like

@aicrowd_team Why only notify the winners via email? As a competition participant, shouldn’t the results be updated on the platform’s leaderboard? I believe this shows respect for the time and effort each participant has invested.

@aicrowd_team I would like to know why the Phase 2 leaderboard has disappeared. Could you please inform me of the reason?

My previous reply clearly states that the winner announcement will be made after the due diligence process is completed. Nowhere does it specify that it will be sent only to the winning participants. As is the standard practice for all challenges, the winner announcement email will be sent to all participating teams and candidates once the due diligence process is over.

I believe that the current date has already exceeded the official deadline of July 15th, which is highly unprofessional. As the organizer, you should at least provide an update on the current progress. There has been a complete lack of respect for the participants. As a competition platform, shouldn’t the results be published on the leaderboard instead of just being sent through email?

@aicrowd_team
Sorry to bother you again.
However, winners have only one month left before their business trip to Barcelona. Since we are participating as employees of the company, we will not be able to make it by 8/26 if we do not start internal procedures, including arranging flights and publishing our papers.
I know you are in the middle of your due diligence, but I would appreciate an announcement with what is required to be submitted by the winners. If that is not possible, we would like to know when the announcement can be made.

We heard from the organizers by email that some part of the human annotations are still undergoing.

Copied from email:

We are still in the middle of annotations for other challenge tasks and will announce winners by email once the annotations are ready. The official winner announcement for the CRAG challenge will be made in early August.

1 Like