Final Leaderboard results are out

out of our reach :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

2 Likes

good one :slight_smile:

however, it might had pushed the staff because they are out just now!!!

EDIT: I see plenty of folks hanging on discourseā€¦ only a couple of minutes and already 10 hits on the link, lol!

3 Likes

everyoneā€™s so eager :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jokes aside, back in May, I noticed something odd in the leaderboard.

When it was loading, if you had a crappy internet connection, you could notice the ā€œFinal Resultsā€ button but then it was disappearing within milli-seconds.

Something like this:

Back then, I looked more into this, digging within the html code and found the url for the Final leaderboard. :nerd_face:

Note that the current leaderboard has been fixed and you wonā€™t be able to find the url.

Went and look into my earlier notes to retrieve the url.

Found itā€¦ Anyone interested?
Keep this a secret, we donā€™t want the staff to know lol. :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Before I get in any trouble, let me confirm that I didnā€™t see anything back then. There was a message saying that the results were not available.

1 Like

Haha, yes indeed. We noticed it and removed the link as well.

:information_source: We were displaying the leaderboard url BUT the leaderboard standings were still private. :wink:

So anyone attempted would have seen the ugly message below (without the meme part obviously :stuck_out_tongue:). :smiley:

7 Likes

I remember that message.

The meme would have been EPIC.

:heart:

6 Likes

I second you guys. I too saw a flash of Final while refreshing the leaderboard. Later inspected the html found out that I had successfully wasted 5 minutes of my life :rofl:

3 Likes

Only Indian will enjoy this meme :laughing:
Untitled drawing

3 Likes

Results are coming atā€¦image

2 Likes