Announcing Community Contribution Prize!
Create an explainer on the Learning to Smell Challenge This explainer must be in the form of a video or an article - and must be accompanied by a notebook. It should be succinct, and simple. The deadline for submitting it closes 4 days before Round 1 of the competition ends.
Post a link to your explainer as a reply to this post.
A cash prize of 200 CHF to Top 5 Community Contributors each!
New Deadline: 23rd October, 2020, 12:00 UTC
Also, check out Community contributions for other challenges to get inspired!
The competition is simple:
- There are no constraints on how you wish to present your ideas. You can be as creative as you want!
- You must post your explainers on the challenge forum with the tag ‘explainer,’ and must also provide a link for the same on any of your social media handles, from any platform.
- You can make multiple submissions, but you’re only eligible for the prize once.
- All the explainers should be supported by atleast a working Google Colab notebook.
- The prizes will be awarded as per the discretion of the organizers and the popularity of the post in the community (based on upvotes).
Looking forward to see what you come up with!