Evaluation failed :(

I seem to be unable to create a submission to the mouse triplet evaluation without getting the very unhelpful message “Evaluation failed :(”. Can you provide more details as to why this is failing? Is this a bug?

When uploading using the %aicrowd magic I sometimes see the error message:

E0301 12:23:21.164752 140205705058112 challenge.py:50] Error while reading the git config, ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘config_reader’

but the upload continues and completes successfully.

Otherwise I am using the validation and submission code from the newest example notebook, I tried manually deleting and re-downloading everything, and my submission passes all the tests in validate_submission(). I am using basically identical code on the same machine for the fly groups evaluation and this works fine with no error messages.

I would appreciate some help

1 Like

Hi! I think we followed up on the Slack channel, but also responding here for the participants that are not on the Slack. The evaluation failed was likely due to an internal error in the evaluation framework, and I believe it has since been fixed. But please let us know if you have any other issues. Thanks a lot!