Eligiblity for the attendence

Hi, Organizer.

I am currently an Amazon employee but does not related to Amazon Search. Each year, I used to attend the KDD Cup to learn and practice and won several top places for KDD CUP before. I am wondering if I am eligible to attend it and eligble for the prize. If I am eligiable to attend but not for the prize, and I am luck to get top places, if it is possible to keep my ranking without granting any cash prize?

The rule is writen as :

People who, during the Challenge Period, are directors, officers, employees, interns, and contractors (“Personnel”) of Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective advertising, promotion and public relations agencies, representatives, and agents (collectively, “Challenge Entities”), immediate families members of such Personnel (parents, siblings, children, spouses, and life partners of each) and members of the households of such Personnel (whether related or not) are ineligible to win a prize in this Challenge. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility and adjudicate any eligibility dispute at any time.

Best
Fanyou Wu

Hello,

I have forwarded the query to the relevant team member and will share update on this soon.