Eligibility for Phase 2 Participation After Missing Phase 1 Deadline

Hello everyone,

I hope you’re all excited about the Mosquito Identification Challenge as much as I am! Due to unforeseen circumstances, I couldn’t meet the Phase 1 deadline. I was wondering if it’s still possible to participate in Phase 2 and be eligible for the prizes. I’ve read through the challenge details, and while it’s mentioned that the final prizes will be decided based on Phase 2 submissions, I wanted to clarify if there’s any requirement to participate in both phases to be considered for the prizes.

Looking forward to your guidance on this matter!

There is no requirement to participate in Phase 1 to be considered for the prizes. They already mentioned it previously.

Hey @saidinesh_pola, thanks for chiming in! Could you point me to where they already mentioned that Phase 1 participation isn’t a requirement for Phase 2 prizes? I just want to make sure I’m up to speed. Your help is much appreciated!

Someone asked the same question during the townhall event.

Hi rf1!

You do not need to make submission in phase 1 one to be eligible to participate in phase 2. However, bear in mind that soon teams are going to be frozen (5th September). Please have a look here for details about second phase: 🚨 Important Updates for Round 2

Regards,

Mosquito Alert Challenge Team

2 Likes