AI Blitz is focused on making your machine learning journey as valuable as possible. In addition to bringing you interesting AI puzzles, we also want to enable a community where learning is paramount
Aligned with that philosophy, we are excited to announce
AI Blitz 10 Community Contribution Prize
Pick any one problem from this addition of AI Blitz⚡ and share your solution to it using a medium of your choice.
You can explain your solution through a (Colab) notebook, a video, an article, or beautiful data visualisation. What makes your solution unique? We want to know!
$100 Cash Prize each for Top 2 Community Contributors!
Deadline: 9th August 2021 | 11:30 AM UTC
Making your submission is easy. Go over here , share your solution, link Colab Notebook if you wish, and voila, you’ve made a submission!
The purpose of the community explainer notebook is to give beginners and AIcrew members a good starting point as well as share unique approaches and findings. Explaining your approach in little detail will help the community to understand better your solution! Here are some handy pointers that can help your chances of winning the prize.
- Code should be runnable without any errors or issues.
- Code must contain comments and explanations of cells where necessary.
- Citing external resources related to the topic of the notebook will also be a nice touch!
- Creating your own custom video or images will be added bonus.
- Only sharing notebook giving higher scores is not always necessary, you can also share notebooks that help a participant understanding the problem or a topic of Machine Learning that is related to the challenge.
The prizes will be awarded based on the popularity of the contribution in the community and organizer discretion.
- There is no constraint on how you present your solution. Let your creative juices flow!
- You can make multiple submissions, but you’re only eligible for the prize once.
- The language of the explainer must strictly be in English so that it reaches a wide audience on our platform.
- We will announce the winners of the Community prize after the completion of AI Blitz 10.