1. Airborne Detection and Tracking Benchmark
Any submission with HFAR > 0.5 will be published on the leaderboard, but will NOT be considered for ranking.
All the submissions that have HFAR <= 0.5 will be ranked based on EDR on the leaderboard.
2. Frame-level Airborne Object Detection Benchmark
Any submission with FPPI > 0.0005 will be published on the leaderboard, but will NOT be considered for ranking.
All the submissions that have FPPI <= 0.0005 will be ranked based on AFDR on the leaderboard.
Are you using SiamMOT baseline?
Identical SiamMOT models (with delta <= 1.5% in EDR or AFDR) will be disqualified from winning the prize.
An identical model is a model that uses the exact same code and config file provided with the baseline.
Submissions that cross this threshold will be eligible for winning the prize.
What if I have a valid submission, but my score is lower than that of SiamMOT?
- Your submission will remain eligible for the leaderboard and will be ranked in all the valid submissions.
- You can win the prizes for being in Top 3 even if your score is lower than SiamMOT baseline.
Displaying eligibility information on the leaderboard
- We have started displaying notes for all the entries which may be there on the leaderboard, but are not ranked, or are not eligible, along with reason.
- If your submissions is wrongly classified or if a wrong submission is selected for the leaderboard, please do reply to this thread or DM me.
Check out these other relevant threads