πŸ—οΈ Claim Your Training Credits

Dear Participants,

Welcome to the :racing_car: Learn to Race Challenge!

As announced, you will receive dedicated AWS credits for training your models for the challenge.

Please read below to see how you can claim the $50 AWS credits for yourself or for your team :point_down: This is the first set of credits that we are releasing, out of a total of $50,000 AWS credits available for training your RL agents.

:white_check_mark: Eligibility

You (or your team) must have made at least one successful submission to the challenge. Read on to understand credit availability for each round:

• We are distributing the credits in 2 stages:
    • Currently for warm-up and Round 1, you only need to have made a successful submission to claim the $50 credit.
      • A successful submission is equivalent to the baseline that we have provided or better on any of the three metrics specified in the challenge.
      • Please request new credits once you have exhausted the $50 credit and provide proof of exhaustion of credits as well.
      • Credits will be available until we exhaust $25,000 credits.
    • For Round 2, you will need to report an increment in your previous score to receive more credits. (Stay tuned for more details)

:computer: How to redeem?

Please share the following as a reply to this thread to receive your code.

Team name (if relevant):

Submission id:

A brief intro about you (Us and the participants would love to know what brought you to this challenge!):

:shield: We will be sending out the AWS credits every alternative day after verifying the details. After receiving your code, you can go to this website and claim your credits.

The codes are valid until May 31st, 2022

On AWS you can select an on-demand g4dnxlarge instance with a GPU required for running the simulator. We have benchmarked against T4s which takes ~12 hours for 1 training run or the baseline to converge.

Submission id: 168566

I have been following Roborace since the beginning of the project and always wanted to work on it. Although, I was never able to start learning ML/AI. When I saw this challenge I thought to myself that this is the time to start learning because the things that I’d learn through this challenge would directly manifest into skills that I’ll need to break into this industry.

2 Likes

The post doesn’t let me edit, so adding some more information here:

On AWS you can select an on-demand g4dnxlarge instance with a GPU required for running the simulator. We have benchmarked against T4s which takes ~12 hours for 1 training run or the baseline to converge.

1 Like

Happy racing! Scaling and helping to learn ML and RL is exactly why we launched the challenge.

1 Like

Submission id: 168750

I am a AI software engineer from china. I have developed some NLP, CV applications, and now I want to learn more about RL. This challenge is so FUN that I’d like to take this as a starting point.

2 Likes

Hello,

Team name: Dingsheimois

Submission id: 169035

With my mate, we are currently studying IT and are willing to learn more on AI. My mate is besides really interested in autonomous driving. We are diving in the challenge to improve our skills and knowledges on the subject and try to do our best to develop a convincing model.

2 Likes

Hello,

Submission id: #169082

Studied physics and then AI/ML/Control at KTH, Sweden. I love building self-learning systems, it is so rewarding to build a system that learns to solve a task by itself. First time building such systems for learning something safely. In previous projects, I let the agent run wild :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello,

Team name: TCS_Autoscape

Submission ID: 169204

Our team is working on Autonomous Driving technology and we mostly deal with supervised learning and computer vision. We wanted to explore more on the RL domain and so we signed up for this challenge.

3 Likes

Hi,

Submission id: 168089

I’m a researcher in Computer Vision, and I’m currently working on my PhD focused on multiagent deep reinforcement learning. I’m interested in applying deep learning to solve the general problem of autonomous driving, and I’m interested in exploring reinforcement learning and deep learning.

2 Likes

Submission ID: 169833

Undergrad student interested in vision, self driving and ML/AI. Stumbled upon this and it seems fun.

1 Like

Hello,
Team name: TokyoDrift
Submission id: 169964

RL researchers in self-driving

2 Likes

I haven’t received any credits still? Will I get a code in my inbox or did I miss something?

1 Like

Hi @jakob_stigenberg and others, our apologies for the delay here. You should receive the credits soon. :raised_hands:

1 Like

Submission Update:

Hello,

Team name: TCS_Autoscape

Submission ID: 170073

Our team is working on Autonomous Driving technology and we mostly deal with supervised learning and computer vision. We wanted to explore more on the RL domain and so we signed up for this challenge.

2 Likes

Hey, my team: TokyoDrift hasn’t received any credits yet, could you help us?

1 Like

Submission ID : 170518

I work as software engineer and I am interested in RL applications. Want to use this competition to strengthen my RL skills.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, all the participants until now should have received their training credits. If someone didn’t receive it, please DM me.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi,
Out Team Name: TeamWithNoName
Submission ID: 171004
We were excited about the challenge and using RL for self-driving.

2 Likes

Hello,
Our TeamName: SS
Submission ID: 171179
I’m a software engineer from India. Undergrad research got me interested in RL.

1 Like

Hello!

I don’t have a team name,
My submission id is #171215
I’m an interested student from CMU MCDS. I’ve been wanting to get cracking on some of these open data science challenges for some time, and I’m finally going to start!

2 Likes