Build Packages And Env: The node was low on resource: ephemeral-storage

Getting an error : Build Packages And Env: The node was low on resource: ephemeral-storage. Container wait was using 84Ki, which exceeds its request of 0. Anybody knows how to resolve this ?

@anil_bhatt : Can you point us to the exact issue ?
This error should happen when your repository size is significantly large to fit in the image builder node. can you check your total repository size, and remove any models that are not necessary for the specific submission.

@ aicrowd_team Issue : Evaluation failing with this error : " Build Packages And Env : The node was low on resource: ephemeral-storage. Container wait was using 84Ki, which exceeds its request of 0."
Repository size is 44GB and I know it may be above the limits. But problem is git lfs files are not getting removed by 'git rm ’ commands. When I remove large files from repository, they are going from master branch but they still lies somewhere under my repo space because I can see these files from earlier commits. Also, repository size still shows 44 GB with exact number of files as before.
So, wanted to check how I can remove these that will free up the space.

@anil_bhatt : Can you please confirm that you have gone through the instructions here: How to upload large files (size) to your submission

@aicrowd_team Yes same was followed. It was through the LFS commands I pushed to github repo. But problem is removing them and freeing up the space.

@anil_bhatt : We see your models directory contains numerous model sub directories which are not used by your current submission.
Given the submission deadline approaching, we recommend starting either with a clean repository, or remove the unnecessary folders from this repository.

Thx for response ! Will do the needful…