Any questions about this assignment? Ask them here!

Hi,

If you are facing any issues with the notebook or with the AIcrowd platform, will free to ask your questions here or in a private message to me :slight_smile:

We will make sure that your queries are resolved :rocket:

Cheers!

Hi,
Can you please tell me about the per day limit of submissions of individual questions?
In the VI problem, my remaining submissions is showing 20, but in the RL-TAXI problem, my remaining submissions is showing 5. Is it per day or total no. of remaining submissions?

And also, I am not able to see the latest submitted file(dummy file) for TAXI problem although it is submitted? Can you please help me regarding where to see this?

Thanks,
Elisha

Hey,

So each problem has a submissions limit of 5 per day. Sorry for the confusion.

You can see your recent submission here. Also, you can check all the submissions for the problem here.

Regards
Ayush

Hi im getting some error on submission:
Inference failed. View the submission for more details.
But it has been counted as one of my submissions. Please fix this issue and also remove this from the count of submissions.

Now its telling:

DockerException: Error while fetching server API version: HTTPConnectionPool(host=’localhost’, port=2375): Max retries exceeded with url: /version (Caused by NewConnectionError(‘<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x7f9920ec4fa0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111] Connection refused’)). View the submission for more details.
when i submit

Hi, so there is an issue regarding inference failed. If i call the function dp_solve(env2) on another variation of the env object (such as chaning the policy), this is resulting in an inference failed error. Please look into this s it can be fixed, also if possible, please increase the number of submissions for the day cause most of my submissions went to waste for debugging.

Hi @mizhaan_prajit_maniy,

Please don’t submit debugging code as it may not run during the submission. For any debugging I would suggest making a copy of the notebook, and before submitting always factory reset and re-run to avoid possible issues of notebook cells being executed out of order or code being replaced after running.

Yes I understand, however I was trying to narrow down the problem as to where the ‘inference failed’ error was popping up. It pops up when I call the function dp_solve with a modified class object.