NeurIPS 2019 Competition Submissions Open
We are so excited to announce that Round 1 of the MineRL NeurIPS 2019 Competition is now open for submissions! Our partners at AIcrowd just released their competition submission starter kit that you can find here.
Here’s how you submit in Round 1 :
- Sign up to join the competition on the AIcrowd website.
- Clone the AIcrowd starter template and start developing your submissions.
- Submit an agent to the leaderboard:
- Train your agents locally (or on Azure) in under 8,000,000 samples over 4 days . Participants should use hardware no more powerful than NG6v2 instances on Azure (6 CPU cores, 112 GiB RAM, 736 GiB SDD, and a NVIDIA P100 GPU.)
- Push your repository to AIcrowd GitLab , which verifies that it can successfully be re-trained by the organizers at the end of Round 1 and then runs the test entrypoint to evaluate the trained agent’s performance!
Once the full evaluation of the uploaded model/code is done, the participant’s submission will appear on the leaderboard!