MineRL 0.2.0 released!
HEY GAMERS! Excited to announce a HUGE update for
minerl and the dataset UPGRADE FOR FIXED DATA!
The package is now on
minerl-0.2.0, and we have released a new version of the dataset! To upgrade:
pip3 install --upgrade minerl
Then get the new dataset by running the following in
import minerl minerl.data.download('your/dataset/path`)
minerl.viewer, a new tool to visualize your the data. Try it out on a random trajectory by running:
# Make sure your MINERL_DATA_ROOT is set! export MINERL_DATA_ROOT='/your/local/path' # Visualizes a random trajectory python3 -m minerl.viewer MineRLObtainDiamondDense-v0
- Fixes an issue where the camera values are outside the interval [-180, 180] (#66)
- Fixes an issue where there were invalid enum fields in the craft actions (#67)
- Fixes an issue where the compass angle of a demonstration in the navigate task was always non-positive. (#75)
- Fixes an issue where NavigateExtremeDense-v0 had extreme rewads (#76)
- Adds a suppressor for the BrokenPipe error in seq_iter (#83)
seq_iterfor a new function
obs, act, reward, next_obs, is_next_done
- Fixes an issue where trajectories would complete the challenge but additional frames would be in the data (#127)
- Removes a corrupted data stream (tempting_capers_shapeshifter-14_…) (#130)
- Fixes an issue with the data downloader where the read operation would time out (#131)
- Adds resuming of downloads to the data downloader!
- Fixes massive issue with data alignment!
- Frames at the beginning of experiments with teleportation are (mostly) removed!
- Fixes an issue where random rewards would appear during experiments (opening a furnace).
SUBMISSIONS SHOULD BE OPEN NEXT WEEK SO GET EXCITED!
ChaineRL Baselines for Auxiliary Environments released!
The awesome folks over at PFN have released some initial baselines in their framework ChainerRL on some of the auxiliary envrionments (Treechop + Navigate)!
They’ve released DDDQN, Rainbow, & PPO, and they solved
MineRLTreechop! Feel free to ask them if you have any questions!
Note: when AIcrowd releases the competition submission and evaluation kit these baselines will be converted into that format an appear on the leaderboard. So check back for updates.