Waiting for a workspace - check your inbox

Hi all,

Have you been waiting for a workspace more than 2 business days? If that is the case please check your inbox for a message from Aridhia Service Desk jira@aridhia.atlassian.net. It is very likely that we asked you to visit a link, and let us know when you did. Then we will invite you to your workspace.

Kind regards,
Ned

2 Likes

Hi,

I received the email which asked me to visit a link about 4 days ago. I did visit that link and reply that email. However, I did not receive any response. So far, I am still waiting to access the workspace.

Could you help me resolve this issue?

Thanks,
Robert

Hi Li-Der,
I am very sorry about that. Can you please send me a private message with the email address you used to register and I will check it out.

Regards,
Ned

1 Like

How can I send a private message to you?

Robert

Yes please send a private message to me.

Hi Nad,

I do not know in which way I can send you a private message. It is by your email address or something else?

Thanks,
Robert

I’ve sent you a private message. You can access private messages in your AIcrowd account page, under Messages.

2 Likes

Hi Ned,

Thanks for your quick response and help. I just received the invited link and I am able to access the workspace now. You are really a great helper.

Thanks and Regards,
Robert

4 Likes

Hi @nrad

I have requested for the workspace 2 days back. I have also visited the link mentioned in the email.
But still haven’t got the workspace. Please look into it.

Thanks

1 Like

Can you please send me your email in a private message. I am sorry but I cannot identify you from aicrowd user info.

Regards,
Ned

I got the access now. Thanks for the response.

I have requested for workspace on 5/5/2021. No conformation mail from Aridhia Service Desk. Do I need to send the request again.

Hi,

Can you please read the original post. You should have received an email from us and you need to visit a link in the email.

If you cannot find our message, please send me your email address in private message.

Regards,
Ned

@nrad its been nearly two working days didnt recieve any mail regarding allocation of workspace. Please help

Ho @2431sandeep, please send me your email in a private message and I can check. But we do not provision workspaces during weekends so a two day delay is expected if you made a request on Friday or Saturday.

Regards,
Ned

1 Like

yes i made a request on saturday. OK, Then I will wait till tuesday.
Thanks a lot.

Hi @nrad after visiting the given link I had replied back and I’ve been waiting for 3 days now, but I haven’t been allocated any workspace yet. I was told via mail that I would receive an invitation link for workspace confirmation and allocation but I haven’t received any email as such. It would be great if I’m allocated a workspace asap.

Hi @satyam_sundaram, it looks like the workspace we invited you into went into an error state. Sorry about that. We are looking into fixing it.

Regards,
Ned

HI @satyam_sundaram, your workspace is now fixed. You may not get an invitation email so here is your workspace link: https://dc-mar21-us-295.westus2.addi.ad-datainitiative.org/#/workspaces/252

Nobody except you can access it, so sharing a link in a public forum is not a problem.

Apologies for a delay.

Regards,
Ned