@beibei remember the default rendering displays the agents one-step behind. This is because it needs to know both the current and next cell to get the angle of the agent correct. (Or maybe you’ve switched to a different “AgentRenderVariant”, I don’t know)
With unordered close following (UCF) the index of the agents shouldn’t matter unless two agents are both trying to enter the same cell, in which case the lower index agent wins.
So ignoring the other agents (27?) if:
- 6 is trying to move (11,23)->(11,24) and
- 2 is trying to move (10,23)->(11,23)
…then that looks like a UCF situation; it should work out that 2 is vacating the cell which 6 is entering, and I think it should work.
OTOH it’s possible that 2’s action to turn left came too late. I think 2 should say “MOVE_LEFT” (action 1) when it’s in (10,24), just before it moves into (10,23).
Maybe you’ve resolved this one already 