According the homepage of competition
- 9th June : Round 1 begins and submission system opens.
- 30th September: Round 1 ends (Intro track ends). Round 2 begins for the research track.
- 15th October: Round 2 ends. Submissions are validated for compliance with rules.
- December: Winners are invited to NeurIPS 2021 to present their results
However, according to rules
The procedure for Round 2 is as follows:
- During Round 2, teams will submit their source code at most once every two weeks.
which implies that round 2 will last for longer than 2 weeks.
As far as I remember, round II was supposed to be end at November in previous homepage.
Could you tell me more details about the timeline and round II procedure? Thanks.