🙋🏻‍♂️ Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Hi everyone,

We hope you are having a great time taking part in the ZEW Data Purchasing Challenge 2022.

1. :sparkles: : Can I submit pre-trained models in my submission ?

No, in this challenge, you are not allowed to include any custom pre-trained models in your submission.
Your submission can however use any of the pre-trained models already included in torchvision.models (which will be available in the local cache).

Before your submission is evaluated, all files greater than a threshold size will be scrubbed from your submission repository.
If your submission repository contains more than a threshold number of files, your submission will fail automatically.

During your submission, your submitted code will not have any network access,
so trying to access any model weights hosted externally will also lead to a failed submission.

2 :sparkles: : When will the cash prizes be awarded ?

The cash prizes will be awarded based on the final leaderboard from the Round 2 of the competition - after a manual verification of the said submission, to ensure that the submission conforms to the Rules of the competition.

3 :sparkles: : When can I submit an entry for the Community Contribution Prize ?

You can submit an entry for the Community Contribution Prize throughout the competition, up until a week before the closing date of Round 2.

4 :sparkles: What compute resources will I have access to during the evaluation ?

Your code submissions will have access to 4 CPUS, 16 GB RAM and 1 NVIDIA T4 GPU during the evaluation. The GPU is optional to use, and you can configure your need for the GPU in the aicrowd.json at the root of your submission repository.

1 Like