Announcing Blitz Community Prize!
Show off your puzzle solving skills! Take any 1 puzzle from this Blitz and create an explainer on how you solved it. This explainer must be in a video or an article form, and it should be succinct, and simple. Post your explainer as reply to this post.
The Winner will get 100 CHF in cash prize
Competition ends on 9th September, 2:30 PM CEST
The competition is simple:
- Pick any 1 problem from the ongoing Blitz⚡ and create an explainer for it.
- This explainer can be either an article or a video. There are no constraints on how you wish to present your ideas. You can be as creative as you want!
- The language of the explainer must strictly be in English, so that it reaches the wide audience on our platform.
- You must post your explainers on this same Discourse topic as replies, and must also provide a link for the same on any of your social media handles, from any platform.
- You can make multiple submissions, but you’re only eligible for the prize once.
- The competition ends on September 9th, 2:30 PM CEST i.e. 2 days before Blitz⚡ ends. Any entries after that will not be considered for the prize.
- We will announce the winners of the Community prize on the End Webinar that will be hosted on September 11th on completion of Blitz #3⚡.
Looking forward to see what you come up with!