Due Date and Conference related information

Could you please let us know about the eligibility criteria for the Robotics conference through this challenge? Also could you please update the due date accordingly. Finally, is there a way to show this competition ahead of completed competitions.

Thanks

Hi @student,

The deadline for AMLD participants especially was December 31.

cc: @parth_kothari, he would be able to share more information about future deadlines.

@shivam, @parth_kothari, @rohitmidha23, @shraddhaamohan Thanks a lot for the reply. I was referring to the ICRA 2020 conference. My understanding is that this challenge will be part of the competition track for the robotics conference. Hence the question regarding due dates and eligibility criteria.

Thanks

@parth_kothari, sorry to bug you. It would be really helpful in planning out the ‘trajectory’ :slight_smile: if i had more clarity on the dates, eligibility rules etc. Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks

Hi @student,
Yes, this challenge will be a part of ICRA 2020 (https://motionpredictionicra2020.github.io). We are working out the logistics for the same. More information regarding the dates, eligibility rules etc will be provided in the next week! Stay Tuned :smiley:

Thanks
Parth

3 Likes

@parth_kothari Hi, any updates about ICRA challenge due date? :grin:

1 Like

Hello,
The TrajNet++ challenge for ICRA 2020 is now updated! The deadline is 17th May, 2020

Best of Luck!

1 Like