Downloading datasets

Is there a different way to download this challenge dataset?
I am getting: # This site can’t be reached
aicrowd-practice-challenges.s3.us-west-002.backblazeb2.com unexpectedly closed the connection.

I have tried to use you cli-api:
aicrowd dataset list --challenge f1-car-detection
Datasets for challenge #782
┌───┬───────────────────────┬─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┬───────────┐
│ # │ Title │ Description │ Size │
├───┼───────────────────────┼─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┼───────────┤
│ 0 │ sample_submission.csv │ Contains train, validation set with labels and test set without labels. │ 228.41 KB │
│ 1 │ test.zip │ Contains train, validation set with labels and test set without labels. │ 32.50 MB │
│ 2 │ train.csv │ Contains train, validation set with labels and test set without labels. │ 546.55 KB │
│ 3 │ train.zip │ Contains train, validation set with labels and test set without labels. │ 130.82 MB │
│ 4 │ val.csv │ Contains train, validation set with labels and test set without labels. │ 52.63 KB │
│ 5 │ val.zip │ Contains train, validation set with labels and test set without labels. │ 13.06 MB │
└───┴───────────────────────┴─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┴───────────┘
works ok but the actual download does nothing
aicrowd dataset download --challenge f1-car-detection 0

I just tried downloading dataset using cli and it seems ok for me. Have your tried downloading dataset using baseline and got the same issue ? Can you try out this code and see if it works as intended -

!pip install aicrowd-cli
API_KEY = “YourAPIKEY”
!aicrowd login --api-key $API_KEY
!aicrowd dataset download --challenge f1-car-detection -j 3

Shubhamai

I am trying to download via a terminal (on both ubuntu and mac).

Hi @Dmitryakonovalov,

The commands are running fine on Colab, here is an example notebook:
https://colab.research.google.com/drive/1oz-wtfFZbHKrCI8aar_CiOHJUmZEho2W?usp=sharing

It looks like an issue with your ISP or our service provider.

Can you please try using the direct download link in Resources section and check if even this is working?
https://www.aicrowd.com/challenges/ai-blitz-8/problems/f1-car-detection/dataset_files

It will help us in debugging the problem, thanks.