DL Frameworks supported during evaluation

Does the L2R evaluator support only PyTorch or can is also support other frameworks like TensorFlow, Keras, etc?

1 Like

Hello @rsakthivel

You can choose any framework. The easiest way to do this is to specify the framework/library in your requirements.txt file.

If you need to choose a CUDA version, you can uncomment one of these lines based on your requirement.

You can also edit the Dockerfile as you see fit. However, the base image needs to be aicrowd/learn-to-race:base.

1 Like

Is there some default CUDA installed? Or we have to modify this file to get any CUDA?

I do not see anything about this in the documentation.

I guess also the torch version in requirements.txt should be changed to a CUDA version.

Also is there some info on the server hardware (GPU, number of cores).

1 Like

Hello @max333

Is there some default CUDA installed? Or we have to modify this file to get any CUDA?

We do not have CUDA installed by default. You can install the version that you need by uncommenting the lines in the Dockerfile as mentioned in the above reply. Please feel free to reach out to us or the organizers if you need any further help with setting this up.

I guess also the torch version in requirements.txt should be changed to a CUDA version.

Yes, you can update the requirements.txt based in your need.

Also is there some info on the server hardware (GPU, number of cores).

The evaluations run on AWS g4dn.xlarge nodes. They have 4 vCPUs, 16 GB RAM and 1x Nvidia Tesla T4 GPU.

2 Likes