πŸš€ Code Submission Round Launched πŸš€

I try to use β€˜environment.yml’ to build my running environment. My method is to upload the yml file to my project after I generate it locally, but I failed. I wonder if there should be a Dockerfile file to tell me how to customize the build and copy the file to the image?

1 Like

@mohanty I got an error when i submit code,and I’m going mad!

@LYZD-fintech : We are investigating this. We will get back to you soon on this.

The updated run.py introduced the new argument of product_catalogue_path. That could be the reason why you failed this time, according to your error message.

@TransiEnt : No, we added backward compatibility for submissions which do not include the product_catalogue_path parameter. It seems to be an issue with GIT-LFS not properly pulling the necessary files into the submission containers. We are pushing a fix for that as we speak, and will post an update here as soon as its done.

This problem is solved, Check [update] Customize Dockerfile for both phase for more details.

Hello team (@mohanty)! First of all, thanks a lot for organizing such a competition and making this kind of data available.
In view of the various problems that participants have with the code submission, would it be possible to postpone the end of the competition?

1 Like

Hi, I cannot make Dockerfile work, so I use requirements.txt and include β€œgit-lfs” for pip install git-lfs.
But I got this below error:

File "/srv/conda/envs/notebook/lib/python3.7/site-packages/transformers/modeling_utils.py", line 467, in load_state_dict
    "You seem to have cloned a repository without having git-lfs installed. Please install "
OSError: You seem to have cloned a repository without having git-lfs installed. Please install git-lfs and run `git lfs install` followed by `git lfs pull` in the folder you cloned.

Is my error here related to you mentioned issue here?
Thanks!

@mohanty please give some suggestions how to solve this issue? Thanks!

Yes,you are right,Thanks

1 Like

OK,I well submit later.

@Erica : Can you please point to your submission hash (and corresponding issue) where you faced this issue ?

Thanks,
Mohanty

Hi, @mohanty
Here is my submission failure using dockerfile: 8a849b958dd0879b2b9f0b2e918708aae322738b.

Here is another failure using requirement.txt file:
submission_hash : 2d7e4f3a8823501883a5229f4cd9a24a86442baf.

Thanks,

Hi,
I have one more failure submission, the error came more than 90mins after submission: AIcrowd

submission_hash : be83058000cb609461713b44db84aa5e30cde867.

Please help taking a look, thanks! @mohanty

I have the same error :expressionless:

@shivam @mohanty hi, i have a question about the image size or repo size, when i upload several models, building images seems to timeout and gets stuck at the copy step. what are the specific limitation on this? thanks

4 Likes

@shivam @mohanty Hi, I have a question about the number of submission. Is a failed submission (e.g., time out and image build error) counted as the limited number of submission?

Thanks.

Hi @shivam and @mohanty. I’m getting errors on submission when it clones my repo. I made certain that the image has both git and git lfs
hash: 13895a4c74fcb52b5ecd7102d5d994977fe69754

remote: Compressing objects: 100% (29/29)                              
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (29/29), done.                              
Receiving objects:   3% (1/31)                              
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/builder/image_builder/utils/git_utils.py", line 89, in clone_repo
    repo_dir = Path(git_clone(git_uri, git_revision))
  File "/builder/image_builder/utils/git_utils.py", line 65, in git_clone
    Repo.clone_from(
  File "/home/user/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/git/repo/base.py", line 1148, in clone_from
    return cls._clone(git, url, to_path, GitCmdObjectDB, progress, multi_options, **kwargs)
  File "/home/user/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/git/repo/base.py", line 1078, in _clone
    handle_process_output(proc, None, to_progress_instance(progress).new_message_handler(),
  File "/home/user/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/git/cmd.py", line 176, in handle_process_output
    return finalizer(process)
  File "/home/user/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/git/util.py", line 386, in finalize_process
    proc.wait(**kwargs)
  File "/home/user/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/git/cmd.py", line 502, in wait
    raise GitCommandError(remove_password_if_present(self.args), status, errstr)
git.exc.GitCommandError: Cmd('git') failed due to: exit code(-9)
  cmdline: git clone -v --branch=submission-5-version --depth=1 --progress git@gitlab.aicrowd.com:vitor_amancio_jeronymo/task_1_query-product_ranking_code_starter_kit.git /home/user/.local/tmp/tmpjzrrupy_

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/builder/image_builder/__main__.py", line 8, in <module>
    main()
  File "/home/user/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/click/core.py", line 1130, in __call__
    return self.main(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/user/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/click/core.py", line 1055, in main
    rv = self.invoke(ctx)
  File "/home/user/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/click/core.py", line 1404, in invoke
    return ctx.invoke(self.callback, **ctx.params)
  File "/home/user/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/click/core.py", line 760, in invoke
    return __callback(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/builder/image_builder/builder.py", line 59, in main
    repo_dir = clone_repo(git_uri, git_revision)
  File "/builder/image_builder/utils/git_utils.py", line 91, in clone_repo
    raise ImageBuilderException(f"Couldn't clone repository.\n{e}")
image_builder.exceptions.ImageBuilderException: Image Builder Error: Couldn't clone repository.
Cmd('git') failed due to: exit code(-9)
  cmdline: git clone -v --branch=submission-5-version --depth=1 --progress git@gitlab.aicrowd.com:vitor_amancio_jeronymo/task_1_query-product_ranking_code_starter_kit.git /home/user/.local/tmp/tmpjzrrupy_
Receiving objects:   6% (2/31)                              
Receiving objects:   9% (3/31) 

Hi @vitor_amancio_jerony, your submission has been re-queued, and it shouldn’t encounter this error.

Edit: it failed again due to model size, I’ll update shortly with recommendation.

1 Like

Hi @K1-O,

We have added a failed submissions count of 10 submissions/day (all tracks).

This means that upto 10 failed submissions wouldn’t be counted towards your daily limit of 5 submissions/day/track. We hope this helps in setting up your submission pipeline.

Best,
Shivam

2 Likes