👥 Looking for teammates? Reply here!

Competing is more fun with a team! Introduce yourself here and find others who are looking to team up! :sparkles: Some questions to help you find your teammate :point_down:

1. What’s your background?
  2. What are your strengths and skills?
  3. What are you hoping to achieve for this challenge?

Join the discord channel to meet other challenge participants like you. Have a great time!

Hi, I’m interested in joining a team. Unfortunately I can only contribute like 5 hours a week until the end of August and then 10 hours a week after that. I have some experience in RL competitions, for example competing in the BotBowl 4 competition that just ended.

Hello, I’m interested in teaming up.

1. Background : I’m a master student in applied mathematics at the number 1 top french school for research Ecole Normale Supérieure-PSL (rue d’Ulm). I’ve just completed a 2 months research internship at INRIA labs on a RL subject. I’ve been practicing RL for 2 years now.
  2. Strengths and skills : mathematical background, but also technical informatics skills (digital systems, OS and networks, I can code in C/C++ as well as in ASM, can code ofc in python).
  3. Goals : win this competition & see if to what extent RL can be applied to Energy grid management.

Hi everyone, I’m looking for teammates who can complete the challenge together. This is my profile:

1. In some scenarios and challenges, I have experience in learning to apply DL and RL, but the theoretical foundation is not very good.
  2. I work as an R&D engineer in a technology company;
  3. This challenge has already begun, and there are good closer One-step baseline for later optimization and creation.

Notice:

1. My spoken English is not very good, so I may need Discord or email to communicate with you
  2. Hope you can complete the competition cycle and not give up halfway

Hello @Joseph_amigo! Are you still looking for teammates? I am interested to team up. Here goes my profile:

Background: I recently graduated with a BTech in CS from IIT (BHU) Varanasi, India. Currently I am working full-time in a mixed role (development + data science) in the industry.

Strengths: I have worked on several ML projects spanning CV and NLP. I have been exploring and learning about RL for the last 1.5 years. As part of my undergrad thesis I worked in the domain of Intelligent Transportation System which nowadays involves quite a lot of RL for traffic signal and AV controls.

Weakness: I lack experience in implementing custom agents and the engineering skills needed to tune hyperparameters or stabilise training.

Goal: Win this challenge/co-author a good paper to boost my application for PhD in the next Fall.

Do let me know if you think there is a good match of skills/motivation. :slightly_smiling_face: